factors such as hypertension, depression, smoking, diabetes and drug and alcohol abuse. Symptoms of male infertility may include swollen testes, vasectomy, undescended testes, vasectomy reversal and gain or lose body weight.
Male Fertility Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for male fertility which are simple to use and very effective. Some of the popular home remedies for male fertility are:
1. Pumpkin seeds which are known to contain essential fatty acids and zinc can be very helpful in increasing the functioning of male reproductive system as well as increase sperm production. This is one of the most effective home remedies for male fertility.
2. Ashwagandha, also known as Indian ginseng is very helpful in treating impotence and low sperm count. All you need to do is take a cup of warm milk and add one teaspoon of Ashwagandha in it. Mix them well and drink. It is recommended to consume this mixture twice daily in order to benefit from it.
3. Try to avoid wearing tight underwear and always wear loose trousers. This will help your skin to breathe and will increase the sperm productivity. This is one of the simplest home remedies for male fertility.
4. Drinking coffee is also very helpful in improving male fertility. It helps the sperm to swim faster.
5. Astragalus is very useful in increasing sperm’s motility.